Air Transports won't fly.

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

marion61

Air Transports won't fly.

Post by marion61 »

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've read the manual and from what I've read everything should work, and I've searched the forum to see if this has been asked before, but that was a nightmare so my question is why aren't my transports flying? The pic is at the start of the turn with no moved except up north of the pic. I attempted to fly supply to that mech unit and the transports show 0% flown and the range is fine, and the airbase unit hasn't moved. Is the rail head not close enough? I can do HQ buildups from Pskov, but I can't fly supply from closer to the rail head if that's the issue. Rail head is 4 hexes south of the airbase unit. And the airbase unit has about 220 tons of fuel over what it needs.

Attachments
20150516_13h49_33.jpg
20150516_13h49_33.jpg (151.83 KiB) Viewed 24 times
Mehring

RE: Air Transports won't fly.

Post by Mehring »

Transports AB has to be within 5 MP of rail head?
“Old age is the most unexpected of all things that can happen to a man.”
-Leon Trotsky
GrimOne

Post by GrimOne »

I have a game against the Ai under 1.0803 and some transport will fly and some wont. My airbases are within 5 hexs of rail line in clear terrain , but the one ins army group north wont fly
morvael

Post by morvael »

Maybe it's too far away?

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”