Text display bug

Sovereignty: Crown of Kings is a turn-based fantasy strategy game for the PC. It offers a intuitive yet deep province system, allowing you to raise armies, conduct diplomacy, scout enemy battle lines, rally heroes to your banner, send them on quests, cast spells and go to war. In Sovereignty, the player chooses one of 35 Realms in a bid for dominance of the map. Play is conducted in a series of turns as a single player game. Each Realm has a unique culture and history, which translates directly into different play-styles. Each realm has its own mix of unit types and spell trees. Their diplomatic relations, economies and histories vary. A player may choose a new realm and experience the game in a very different way. Fantasy heroes, troops, races and spells complement the rise to power.
Jim D Burns

Text display bug

Post by Jim D Burns »

Playing a game as Dragonhold and found a text display bug late game. One of my allies is Evengaad and I was looking over some of his units. There are some Men-at-Arms units in the province of Wellenkeep with the flier ability and when I inspected the stack the word flier was repeated and displayed in two columns on the unit card on the right side of the screen, it looked like this:

Flier Flier

Flier Flier

Flier

Flier

I checked some other stacks in the area and didn’t see the flier trait so I assume this is a spell effect that is getting added to the card and not removed when the spells wear off (just a guess). I tried to take a screenshot but every time I hit print screen it takes an image of my desktop and the game start menu instead of the game screen that is open at the time. Please allow users to hit print screen for screenshots in a future patch if possible.

I saved the game but when I go back into the save the word flier is only displayed once on the cards now, so a reload of the saved game fixed the display issue.

Jim
Breca

RE: Text display bug

Post by Breca »

Thanks Jim,

Press F12 to capture a screenshot. This will be saved to your Steam\userdata\66857815\760\remote\312430\screenshots folder.

Return to “Sovereignty: Crown of Kings”