Get your free Steam Key!

Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog is the first new release (not a re-make of a previous games) in years in the critically acclaimed Close Combat series. It details the desperate German counter-attack at Mortain, the last chance of the Wehrmacht to stave off defeat in Normandy. Can you match the tenacity of the American defenders of Hill 314? Or can you succeed where the Panzers failed, driving through to the sea and changing history? Improved 32-bit graphics and the ability to control more squads than ever bring the Close Combat engine to a new level.
IainMcNeil

Get your free Steam Key!

Post by IainMcNeil »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
yardmaster2

RE: Get your free Steam Key!

Post by yardmaster2 »

I have done this with all my games that I have bought through matrix that also have a free steam key. My only question is when I claim the key it sets up a separate installation of the game with a separate desktop icon. I can apparently use either to play the game. Is there any reason to maintain both or can I uninstall the non steam version of the game?
yardmaster2

Post by yardmaster2 »

Found this answer--yes--in another thread.
kweniston

Post by kweniston »

Is it possible to have a steam product listed under "my products" at the matrix site?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: kweniston

Is it possible to have a steam product listed under "my products" at the matrix site?
It's our intention to implement such a feature for future releases. Pike & Shot: Campaigns was launched with that possibility.
Unfortunately that won't be possible for our older Steam releases.
AlbertoC

Post by AlbertoC »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

Return to “Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog”