airbase with no attached HQ

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

tm1

airbase with no attached HQ

Post by tm1 »

hi
I just updated to patch 100.29 a couple of days ago and have just started a fresh campaign 1943-1945 its only the second turn im playing the Axis against the
AI. Im using the auto move manage airbase function however when look at the Order Of Battle screen I have noticed that a notice comes up saying xxx UNITS WITH NO HHQ xxx
currently its Capaccio Ital Air base.
when you hit on the airbase you cant manually attach it to a HQ either.

It has happened a few times so far as i was playing a campaign game under patch 100.21 which was having no trouble then upgraded to 100.29 I was at turn 28 then upgraded to new patch and this is when it stared happened
so I thought I would delete that game and start fresh but it continues to happened.

I had no trouble like this with patch 1.00.21 it seems to have start when I downloaded patch 1.00.29 I don't if its a bug or im doing something wrong im allowing the computer to handle the airbase functions
Joel Billings

RE: airbase with no attached HQ

Post by Joel Billings »

Units should always be attached to a HQ, so this is a bug of some kind.

Can you either attach saves here or email them to 2by3@2by3games.com. Ideally one save before the airbase lost its HQ, and one after it lost its HQ. Thanks for the report.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “Tech Support”