Origins?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Ol_Dog

RE: Origins?

Post by Ol_Dog »

Already have reservations for Lost Wages May 28-30, otherwise could make the trip.
Common Sense is an uncommon virtue.
If you think you have everything under control, you don't fully understand the situation.
Skyros

Post by Skyros »

Have not been to origins since the late eig notices when I used to play the Europa series. Would be fun if I could make it. Will be in Chattanooga that weekend.
alesha93

Post by alesha93 »

Yes indeed. I like Historicon much better than Origins. I've been pouring over the listing of all the hosted games so I can sign up as soon as electronic registration opens on the 18th. Been painting figures furiously to get ready. There are hardly any WWII naval hosted games this year - bummer.

4 days of Historicon. I can't wait.

wegman58

Post by wegman58 »

I think I went once when it was in NYC in the 1970s or 80s. ACTION STATIONS before computers in a ballroom with the developer as the referee.
Bill Goin
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

Don't forget WBC Aug 1- 9 in Lancaster PA [:)] My family is spread across the US but we all still manage to go and have a great time playing our favorite games [:)]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”