Forms Popping Up Behind Others.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

Forms Popping Up Behind Others.

Post by rkr1958 »

This is not really a bug, but all of a sudden I've started having forms popping up behind others. For example, "Decide whether or not to intercept enemy naval units (Italy)". I've now starting keeping some space between the game command ribbon and the global map and these forms like to appear behind the global map. The problem is that all other forms are frozen and I can't proceed until I get to and act on the form that's popped up. I believe F12 will bring that form to the top, but not always?

Am I playing or clicking too fast? Why have the pop-up forms all of a sudden started popping up behind other forms?

Attachments
FormsAppe..gBehind.jpg
FormsAppe..gBehind.jpg (762.58 KiB) Viewed 25 times
Ronnie
Centuur

RE: Forms Popping Up Behind Others.

Post by Centuur »

Are those forms always behind the Global Map? If so, than it's possible that you've got to change the settings in the Interface menu.

Simply uncheck the box "global map always on top"...
Peter
rkr1958

RE: Forms Popping Up Behind Others.

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

Are those forms always behind the Global Map? If so, than it's possible that you've got to change the settings in the Interface menu.

Simply uncheck the box "global map always on top"...
I think that might be it. Thanks!

Yes - that was it. I unclicked that box and now forms that pop up appear on top on the global map. This will definitely make may play a bit easier and take care of the problem I was having. Thanks again!!

Attachments
Global-Map..s-On-Top.jpg
Global-Map..s-On-Top.jpg (653.29 KiB) Viewed 25 times
Ronnie

Return to “Tech Support”