Iwo Jima mod crashes on start

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

henri51

Iwo Jima mod crashes on start

Post by henri51 »

The Iwo Jima mod scenario crashes on startup. On game stat the AI does its move, then the victory screen appers sayiong that I have achieved all my objectives. When I press continue the game goes back to the main screen.

(edit) The Betio scenario mod does the same. Other scenarios work OK. The Betio scenario worked fine on my other older computer at work. The only difference I can see is that I have not completed any scenarios on this computer. I will use the cheat to complete a scenario and then see if that fixes it.

(edit2) Nope. When I checked the cache on Steam it said 5 files did not check out and were replaced. I reinstalled the hotfix and the problem is still the same.I will try rebooting.

still no luck. I also installed the new mod hotfix, but no go. Also the mod launcher does not appear like the forum says it should at startup.
henri51

RE: Iwo Jima mod crashes on start

Post by henri51 »

Fixed:This morning I re-downloaded the mod files for the n-th time and this time the Betio scenario mod worked.
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

I assume this refers to some of Erik's scenarios? It's best if you post this feedback in his threads in the scenario design forum, because it's not reallt related to the game code and I'm not sure if Erik keeps an eye on the tech forum :)
henri51

Post by henri51 »

OK, thanks Lukas, but since Eric's two scenarios now seem to work, I guess the problem is solved...

Return to “Tech Support”