Patch Procedure

Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago.

This forum covers the main game Gettysburg and its two expansions Antietam, Pipe Creek, and Chancellorsville!

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

Johnus

Patch Procedure

Post by Johnus »

I bought SOW Gettysburg and Antietam years ago from Norb Soft. Can I reinstall now and patch through Matrix?
VPaulus

RE: Patch Procedure

Post by VPaulus »

You can only in stall the patches after having installed the Matrix version of the Gettysburg (and Antietam) games.
If you haven't done yet, you need to register your games in your Matrix Members account at:
http://www.matrixgames.com/members/

After having registered your games, at your right in The Members Club Home, you'll find one link named Downloads for Registered Games. Press that link and finally select the Downloads link for each of your registered Scourge of War games.
Johnus

Post by Johnus »

I can't register with the Norb Soft serial number. Can I patch the game I have with Matrix patches?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

No I'm afraid you can't.
You should be able to register the serial number. Have you typed the serial manually?

You can open a ticket in our helpdesk and we can check if it's a valid serial number:
http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

In case it's not valid, then you'll have to contact Norbsoft.
Johnus

Post by Johnus »

VPaulus:

I was able to load the serials after all. Thanks.

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg Series”