Can only play first scenario

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

MasterChief81

Can only play first scenario

Post by MasterChief81 »

Hi all, love the game but am frustrated now because I can only play the first scenario (Williamsburg). When I try to launch any of the other scenarios my PC locks up. Anyone else running into the same problem?
MasterChief81

RE: Can only play first scenario

Post by MasterChief81 »

Update - It's only the Manassas scenarios that lock up at launch. I've been able to launch the Miller's Creek and Williamsburg scenarios.
MasterChief81

Post by MasterChief81 »

Ok, think I got it. The Manassas scenarios (even the smaller ones) all seem to use the same map and for some reason my PC won't play them at 2560 x 1440 resolution (which is my default resolution) When I lowered the resolution I was able to play the Manassas scenarios. Strange and frustrating but at least I can play them!
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Since I pushed for especially giant maps back in the early days of development (late Bush 43 administration) I guess that this is all my fault.

Glad you got it working!
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi CMC81,

Which version of the game are you running - you can see the version number in the top right of the splash screen as the game loads.

Also, which resolution did the map work for you, if not in 2560x1440? Are you running a single monitor or two?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Tech Support”