Officer Attributes

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

Chromey

Officer Attributes

Post by Chromey »

Sorry If this is already on forum or in the instruction manual but I cannot find it in either.

My question is what are the effects of officer attributes on the regiments.

Only info I found on manual is that leadership rallies the men morale better but thats it!

Kindest Regards! [:'(]
zakblood

RE: Officer Attributes

Post by zakblood »

better officers mean great morale, easier to rally, less likely to rout etc etc

gives better cohesion and most do different stuff, just need to look at the bio info for more details
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Chromey

Post by Chromey »

Thanks Zak! I also just found in the manual the info thats in section 6.8.(Automatic functions of Unit commanders) I can type it all here if you all want unless you want to check it out for yourselfs.[8D]
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

post it for others to see, fine by me m8
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”