Creating new kingdoms

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Daniel Amieiro

Creating new kingdoms

Post by Daniel Amieiro »

Hi!

I'm doing more tweaking on .ged

I think i have achieved to create new kingdoms. I'm experimenting with a "new kingdom" i called DosBelgicas (flanders+Holland)

Attachments
Dosbelgcre.jpg
Dosbelgcre.jpg (166.61 KiB) Viewed 83 times
Daniel Amieiro

RE: Creating new kingdoms

Post by Daniel Amieiro »

And now i will have a lot of questions to Creators.

To make this country work i have to manually create a new entry in the data (it's now the 80th country). It's coded like type 2 (similar to conf of rhine) with the same data and no principal capital (like Poland). So i think it will be conquered province by province until it was all conquered, and like C Of the Rhine it can be only made by France, Prussia and Austria (it's a test)

I do not make it a table or entry in .tpj yet, but seems to work.

I have found that for each kingdom i have to put all Areas of the new kingdom to get it work. And i am not sure i understand all the data of each country. The part of the data i think there is "area flags" are mixed with garbage data i cannot understand, but, yeah, it's a step forward :)

I do not know how to change the pp gain (this country only gains 1 PP, i do not know just now where is the PP gain data).

On the other hand, the country, allthough it showed like a France Freestate, shows that control and nation is DosBelgicas, when i think it should put control: France

Marshall, i really need help ;)

On the other hand.. Which countries are wanted?... I'm going for two sicilies, westphalia and Italy...
Edfactor

RE: Creating new kingdoms

Post by Edfactor »

"On the other hand.. Which countries are wanted?... I'm going for two sicilies, westphalia and Italy... "

I would love to be able to make more of the Kingdom combinations.

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”