Scourge of War: Waterloo is coming on June 11th

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

Daniele

Scourge of War: Waterloo is coming on June 11th

Post by Daniele »

"The hardest thing of all for a soldier is to retreat." (Duke of Wellington - British commander and statesman)

We have a release date!

Scourge of War: Waterloo, the biggest and most detailed game about one of the most famous battles in History, will be released on June 11th!

Scourge of War: Waterloo will integrate the chain of command mechanics that are a signature feature of the series previously set during the American Civil War.

With 20 historical scenarios, an unlimited user generated sandbox scenario system and multiplayer maps, Scourge of War: Waterloo offers giant battles involving thousands of soldiers ready to fight for the glory of France or for the members of the Seventh Coalition.

Also tomorrow, May 6th at 20.00 (CEST), we are going to give players a sneak peek of the game on our official Twitch channel!

Get more information on Scourge of War: Waterloo from its official product page.
zakblood

RE: Scourge of War: Waterloo is coming on June 11th

Post by zakblood »

look forward to tomorrow then now i'm back
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
RFC

Post by RFC »

This is very exciting. Thanks to everyone involved for your hard work and dedication. Take my money now please [:D]
"I'm sorry, baby. Start your countdown without me and I'll be back before you can say 'Blast off!'"
BloodyBill76

Post by BloodyBill76 »

What is the price going to be? Is there a pre-order option?

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”