Adding vehicles

Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem is a highly enhanced new release of Close Combat, using the latest Close Combat engine with many additional improvements. Its design is based on the critically acclaimed Close Combat – A Bridge Too Far, originally developed by Atomic Games, as well as the more recent Close Combat: The Longest Day. This is the most ambitious and most improved of the new Close Combat releases, but along with all the enhancements it retains the same addicting tactical action found in the original titles! Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem comes with expanded force pools, reserve & static battlegroups, a troop point buying system, ferry and assault crossings, destructible bridges, static forces and much more! Also included in this rebuild are 60+ battles, operations and campaigns including a new enhanced Grand Campaign!
prjw73

Adding vehicles

Post by prjw73 »

Hey Steve,

need to pick your brain again. I am trying to add vehicles to the tanks.azp using gadgetmunger but it will not let me repack the file. The added vehicle files (17 files each) were saved as 16bit tga. I gave them different names than the existing vehicles. Is that what is causing the error?

Cheers,

Pete
CC hobbyist, creator of mods.
SteveMcClaire

RE: Adding vehicles

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Hmmm. What is the error you're getting?

Have you tried the newer utility (CCMunger) from Panthers in the Fog. It should work on the old-style AZPs too. You can grab it here: tm.asp?m=3244290

Steve
prjw73

Post by prjw73 »

It says; "This feature not yet implemented. Sorry." What is strange is that I have used gadgetmunger in the past but not for repacking tanks.azp. I did try CCmunger but found it less easy to use.
CC hobbyist, creator of mods.
SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Yeah, Gadgetmunger was a tool I wrote a long, long time ago, before I ever actually started working on CC itself. It was mostly for UI modding so I'm not surprised I never got around to implementing the AZP repack.

CCMunger should work, however. Older tools like XTank should still work for 16-bit color images too.

Steve
SchnelleMeyer

Post by SchnelleMeyer »

I use the RtB tool that Mafi made. Works well for all .azp files in my experience.

Return to “Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem”