Mayweather vs Pac fight site?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

aaatoysandmore

Mayweather vs Pac fight site?

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Anyone know a text based site that might carry the fight tonight? Sort of a color commentary site without the actual fighters seen? I found a bbc site but I'm not sure it's going to carry into the fight. I would just like to see something in text with a blow by blow text of what's happening. Is this possible?
bairdlander2

RE: Mayweather vs Pac fight site?

Post by bairdlander2 »

Doubt it.......stop being so cheap and either order it ppv or go to your local pub and watch for $10...Pacman ang manalo.....Mayweather ay isang babae pamalo
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

For those that care about the fight I did find a place that says they are going to have commentary as the fight goes on.

http://yahooboxing.tumblr.com/floyd-may ... e-coverage
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

Floyd won.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

I am surprise to see Mayweather won that match. Most of us tho Pacquiao is rough and mean and he is gay. Good job Mayweather!
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: RisingSun

I am surprise to see Mayweather won that match. Most of us tho Pacquiao is rough and mean and he is gay. Good job Mayweather!

Who is Gay? Pacquiao,???? [:(] he's against gay marriage. where do you come up with that misinformation?
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Zap

Who is Gay? Pacquiao,???? [:(] he's against gay marriage. where do you come up with that misinformation?
warspite1

More to the point - what has his sexual preference got to do with it?

"Pacquiao is rough and mean and he is gay"

What sort of a comment is that? [:-][:@]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
TulliusDetritus

Post by TulliusDetritus »

Who's this Pacquiao/Mayweather thing everyone is talking about?

You (I) feel weird when you ignore these *universal* events [:D]
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

Doubt it.......stop being so cheap and either order it ppv or go to your local pub and watch for $10...

Couldn't have said it better myself...[:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zap

warspite1

More to the point - what has his sexual preference got to do with it?

"Pacquiao is rough and mean and he is gay"

What sort of a comment is that? [:-][:@]

I'm guessing that RISING SUN has difficulty in expressing himself in English. Its a second language for him. His beginning gives it away. "I am surprise to see"
Zap

Post by Zap »

In regards to the fight. the only real event that took place was the amount of money each boxer takes away from this fight. The fight itself was uneventful from most reports.
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

Heh some article I read when Pacquiao mention either he support gay marriages or gay himself, frankly I don't care if he is or not. Suppose to be a joke lol.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Zap

Post by Zap »

[:D] As Mayweather holds up his 100,000,000 million dollar check to show reporters. He has one more fight under contract. In September, we just may see him dress in a tutu and run around the ring singing Tip-toe through the Tulips for that fight.
gradenko2k

Post by gradenko2k »

That's always how Mayweather has always fought though, and trying to not get hit is a perfectly rational strategy against someone that's trying to hit you. Conversely, you're going to get docked points if you're not able to hit a guy past his dodges and blocks, as what happened to Pacquiao.

To put it in Matrix Forums terms, the Soviet player doesn't get any points for standing in place in and around Minsk and Kiev, so why wouldn't they run?
Orm

Post by Orm »

To put it in Matrix Forums terms, the Soviet player doesn't get any points for standing in place in and around Minsk and Kiev, so why wouldn't they run?
Indeed. But the USSR won by capturing Berlin and not by fleeing all the way to Siberia.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
gradenko2k

Post by gradenko2k »

To torture this analogy even further, that's only because they were playing the Grand Campaign. In the 24-turn Operation Barbarossa scenario, the Soviet player just needs to not lose, and run away only far enough that they can still exploit overextended spearheads so they can, to wit, counterpunch.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Well he may retire. Which would be all right with me. If he does not want to get in there to mix it up And hes made enough money now that he can comfortably live well for the rest of his life. Now, the boxing fans have soured from that last performance.They will not pay to see another.

Return to “General Discussion”