Pirate Economy

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies and ship designs with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

bbenham

Pirate Economy

Post by bbenham »

I'm sure this is an old topic, but maybe some new insight is floating around that you guys can share.
I've tried every which way but loose to get a decent economy going as pirates. No matter how I run things, I'm always suffering on money. I have tried tons of extra mobile cheap miners, lots of freighters, cheap mini-mines, minimal ships and no ground forces at all, etc.. trying to reduce recurring costs. I've sat there, building nothing at all for a long long time, and watched each year pass with rather large "construction costs". What is this if I'm not building anything?

I think having some idea of the breakdown on costs would be of enormous help. I've read what some are supposed to mean, but what I see being totaled, vs what I'm actually doing don't seem to match well. Does anyone have a good idea of the cost breakdowns shown when playing pirates?

Thanks
VorteeX

RE: Pirate Economy

Post by VorteeX »

Best profit is from kidnap and ransom my opinion. Capture defensless mines and sell them back in promotion half price [:D]
bbenham

RE: Pirate Economy

Post by bbenham »

Does anyone have a good idea of the cost breakdowns shown when playing pirates ?

Thanks

Return to “The War Room”