Fonts

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Jobylens

Fonts

Post by Jobylens »

Hi guys im new to this game and just going through the tutorials, and it might just be my old eyes but I find the font quite hard to read,ive looked through the mods but cant find a font mod,so what I need to know is,is there a way to change the fonts? and if there is can you explain it in dummy terms for an old fart like me please.
Spidey

RE: Fonts

Post by Spidey »

Yeah, you're not the first one to have some trouble actually reading all the text in the game. And it's even gotten quite a lot better than it used to be, but it's still hard for some people on monitors with high pixel density.

Personally I use this application.
http://12noon.com/?page_id=80

Takes my resolution down to 1600 by 900 where I can actually read the game, runs the game, and when I exit it restores my 1920 by 1080 desktop resolution. DW problem solved.
Jobylens

RE: Fonts

Post by Jobylens »

Thanks spidey that works great![&o] right, here I go then.....[:)]

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”