Redeeming Your Steam Key

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Lukas, Erik2

v.Manstein

Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by v.Manstein »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewto ... 58&t=93585

Budge4

RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by Budge4 »

Done it, worked fine.
Thomasew

Post by Thomasew »

Hi,

Does this work in reverse? .. i.e. if a bought the game on Steam, can I get a Matrix key?

I would have preferred to purchase the Matrix version, but, for the life of me I couldn't find it in the store,
.. and, being as impatient as I was, to get my hands on it, .. I purchased the Steam version.

I keep all my Matrix/Slitherine games in one partition on my RAID drive, .. and would prefer to install OOB:Pacific there as well.

Not too mention the fact, .. that installing patches, or previous patches, is easier, .. non-steam.

Once Steam installs an update/patch, .. you're pretty much stuck with it. [:(]

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards
Tom
He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

@Thomasew

I'm afraid it's not possible. Unfortunately our infrastructure doesn't permit this at the moment.
Raindog101

Post by Raindog101 »

ORIGINAL: Thomasew

Hi,

Does this work in reverse? .. i.e. if a bought the game on Steam, can I get a Matrix key?

I would have preferred to purchase the Matrix version, but, for the life of me I couldn't find it in the store,
.. and, being as impatient as I was, to get my hands on it, .. I purchased the Steam version.

I keep all my Matrix/Slitherine games in one partition on my RAID drive, .. and would prefer to install OOB:Pacific there as well.

Not too mention the fact, .. that installing patches, or previous patches, is easier, .. non-steam.

Once Steam installs an update/patch, .. you're pretty much stuck with it. [:(]

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards
Tom
I would prefer to buy directly from Matrix, but the Steam guarantee is way better than Matrix. I paid 5 bucks more on Steam, but with Win 10 and all.......
Budge4

Post by Budge4 »

I just bought the Morning Sun direct from Matrix Games and tried to activate it on Steam with the same licence key, but it keeps coming up with "invalid product code" everytime I enter lic key.
Game is shown as registered on Matrix Site and Slitherine site.

Am I missing something somewhere, does it activate differently on Steam than the last few Matrix Games I bought?

The main OoB Pacific was bought direct from Matrix Games as well and that has activated in steam and running without any problems.

Just cant get Steam to accept the Morning Sun licence key.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Budge4

I just bought the Morning Sun direct from Matrix Games and tried to activate it on Steam with the same licence key, but it keeps coming up with "invalid product code" everytime I enter lic key.
Game is shown as registered on Matrix Site and Slitherine site.

Am I missing something somewhere, does it activate differently on Steam than the last few Matrix Games I bought?

The main OoB Pacific was bought direct from Matrix Games as well and that has activated in steam and running without any problems.

Just cant get Steam to accept the Morning Sun licence key.

Unfortunately this was an oversight from the Production team, where they haven't requested the Steam keys for this.
We are currently awaiting these to be sent to us from Steam and hopefully we can get this live before the weekend, or failing this we'll have the redeem option live early next week.
We apologize for all the inconvenient.
Budge4

Post by Budge4 »

Ok thanks very much for letting me know VPaulus, thought I was doing something wrong :)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

The Steam keys are now available for redeeming, Budge4. [:)]
Budge4

Post by Budge4 »

Thanks very much VPaulus, quick work. Morning Sun all up and running :)
AlbertoC

Post by AlbertoC »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II”