Wanna Ultimate Steel Panthers cd?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Wanna Ultimate Steel Panthers cd?

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

Well I am finally getting somewhere now, people are taking notice finally.

So I guess there is a reason for this thread I suppose.

No one has specifically inspired this thread right at this moment though.

But for all those out there, that do NOT have the wonders of a HI Speed connection. check this out.

Ok I can burn not just Steel panthers to a cd, but also all the better known permutations of Steel Panthers.

The Steel Panthers Complete 7.1 file
I also have the OOB update file for it.
I have included the H2H modification to Steel Panthers WaW.
If you use this version, you will need a fresh install and a separate directory.
The Patch files for the Mega Campaigns are included (if you are ever blessed with one and require the patch files). These files have no use without the Mega Campaigns of course.

I include SPMBT (which is a revamped version of Steel Panthers 2 Modern Battles), and the file for Steel Panthers WW2 (which is Steel Panthers according to SP Cammo from Wargamer.com). As well as the demo file from The Blitz for Steel Panthers 3 Brigade Combat.
These three programs will require a Win 98 SE or earlier environment.
If you can't provide that OS environment, you will likely not get far with these three versions. Update, I am told by Dale Height (at Wargamer) that some of these games are not always entirely incapable of running in XP (your level of success might be hardward dependent).

What does this cost you?

I require an address, and a postal money order of 5 bucks (Canadian), in advance (effective of this post) so I can provide you with a cd in a cd mailer sent to you via airmail.

I say this knowing it might infringe on someone's notion of copywrite (that is not my intent).

I owe my sense of karmic fair play one good deed, hence someone is getting a cd from me at the bair minimum expense to me in advance of them sending anything (its a risk I can endure).

I have arranged for one other individual as well (in confirmation mode at this moment).

All others, if you reeeeeeally want a copy of an Ultimate Steel Panthers cd, the ultimate fix in the process.
Decide if it's worth a lousy 5 bucks and an enclosed cd mailer with your address written on it.

Failing that, I strongly suggest you become one that has ferreted out one of the rapidly dwindling Mega Campaigns.
Cost is higher, definitely worth it of course.
But 5 bucks how can you go wrong?
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Hmm to date, me myself, I have seen to it that hmm 6 persons were equipped with Steel Panthers in some fashion.

3 copies were local destinations. 3 have been me sending them by way of the mail.

This is no major thing, no major accomplishment.

But a new wargamer is a new wargamer in the end.

What's the track record out there of my other Steel Panthers fans?

And if this thread must fall off page 1 again, I guess I will let it fizzel hehe.
Supervisor

Post by Supervisor »

It's still a kind hearted gesture no matter how you slice it.:D
rbrunsman

Post by rbrunsman »

I've sent 2 copies to people.
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
Akmatov

Offer still open?

Post by Akmatov »

Les,

After realizing that my copy contains errors with the vid998.smk file I tried downloading a clean copy - 3 times! I couldn't download it successfully. I would get to 90+% after many, many hours at 12 KB/sec, and I have high speed at my end, and then come back to find a total file of 88 - 100 MB on my HB that was incapable of being decompressed because of errors.

So if your offer is still good I'm off to the PO to find out how to get a Canadian MO.
:)
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Offer is still good, in fact I have already had 3 others take me up on the opportunity.

My Current option includes Steel Panthers WaW on Main cd and a Bonus cd with all the others plus bonus options outside of Steel Panthers (popular demos are the main target).

I never send a cd that's not crammed to capacity :)

For the latest in how I am handling this (I have had a few persons respond here and elsewhere).

I need a 5 postal money order (5 bucks Canadian that is).

PM me and I will send you a mailing address.

I can handle getting the cd mailer I just need an address to send to.
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Hmm looking at the time stamp, I am thinking this is the relevant request ie you do in fact need my option heheh.

I will await you posting if this in in error.

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”