Supply

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

tgb

Supply

Post by tgb »

A couple of units are showing a supply of 5 in the OOB tab, but their own info box still says 60. This is in the intro scenario. What am I missing?
Gil R.

RE: Supply

Post by Gil R. »

Odd. Might be a bug. When you say "a couple" does that mean others are in a similar situation but have the full 60? Also, is this at the start of the scenario? Which units are these?
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
tgb

Post by tgb »

Turn 4. Reloading shows the 5 actually in the row for the HQ units. Either it corrected itself or my eyes are worse than I thought.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Pretty sure I have seen the same thing, will screenie if I see it again.
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Well, if it's only HQ units this isn't a serious problem, as those are supposed to have low supply, and aren't supposed to engage in combat. (If your HQ unit is firing at someone, something has gone very wrong with your approach to the battle!) But still, since there is a chance of a minor bug please do provide more info. Thanks.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”