Attaching regiments to new command

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

Clinchrifles

Attaching regiments to new command

Post by Clinchrifles »

The manual says you can attach regiments to new command and a commander can command a certain number of regiments equivalent to command rating plus 2. Can someone please explain this further. If someones command rating is "normal", what does this mean? I assume it would mean it could command 4 regiments plus 2?
ericbabe

RE: Attaching regiments to new command

Post by ericbabe »

Normal is 5, if I remember right, so 7 = 5+2.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I have tried this over and over and the commander always fails. Is this working right?
Clinchrifles

Post by Clinchrifles »

I have not been successful

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”