Echelon colors on chits.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Hidde

Echelon colors on chits.

Post by Hidde »

I prefer the nato chits most of the time but there's no different colors for the brigades on them.
Have just bought the game so only a couple of hours play. The colors can be toggled on and of but it only works for the sprites. Is this as it should be?
ericbabe

RE: Echelon colors on chits.

Post by ericbabe »

I have found that there are some chits that aren't showing the division colors properly, but haven't seen any that aren't showing brigade colors. Sometimes regiments that are missing an echelon will show only the corps/army color and a single field representing the brigade color. I am looking into this.

The toggle to turn the colors off is only for the overlay symbol that appears on the units and wasn't intended for the NATO chits.
spelk

Post by spelk »

Is there a way to highlight a General on the chits?
Hidde

Post by Hidde »

Thanks for the answer. It was Wilson Creek, Alt-Hist 1 this happened. I realised I should check some other scenarios and when I did they were ok.
mmccot

Post by mmccot »

I played the starter battle and had a blast.
I have the new update that said the chits were cleaned up, trouble is the colors on the chits are not matching the colors on the unit roster for Wilson's Creek like in the starter battle where they were pretty clear. Playing as the union.
Anybody else seeing this?

Just noticed - With division leader highlighted all subsequent regiment, battalions are highlighted with him. Didn't notice with starter scene. Don't really need the colors

All's well

Return to “Tech Support”