Wish we had windowed mode.

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

GBS

Wish we had windowed mode.

Post by GBS »

So I could have the digital manual open and could refer to it while playing. If it is available, my apologies. I cant find it.
"It is well War is so terrible lest we grow fond of it." -
R. E. Lee

"War..god help me, I love it so." - G. Patton
zakblood

RE: Wish we had windowed mode.

Post by zakblood »

very last reply before i drive off on hols, if you have a pc or tablet as well, use that for reference, if not then have it open and alt tab between game and manual, just use it for reference when it's your move and not while the AI is thinking, as that sometimes causes some problems while for others it doesn't, this way you can have your cake and eat it, now can't wait for a reply but others will chip in i bet, good luck and see everyone in a weeks time when i'm back off hols[:D][;)]

good luck and thanks for buying, hope you all enjoy playing it, as i have it with me also[&o][&o][&o]

bye[8D]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
FroBodine

Post by FroBodine »

I'm jealous, zak! You sure have a lot of vacations!
Ironclad

Post by Ironclad »

Post deleted.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

The game actually is running as a window, it's just a full screen window. Alt-tabbing to the manual and back works fine for me here, can you give us some more detail on the issue you are having?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”