How Sweet It Is!

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

warpacman

How Sweet It Is!

Post by warpacman »

Love all the new features ... things that I have never seen before like having your movement limited (designated by the Red X's on the map) according to the Brigade Order.

Very detailed everywhere and maps look great!

Gratz!
Dorb

RE: How Sweet It Is!

Post by Dorb »

Killing me, already have enough new games from here that I have not touched yet to last a good year.
I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep.
… Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Perigord
Gil R.

RE: How Sweet It Is!

Post by Gil R. »

ORIGINAL: Dorb

Killing me, already have enough new games from here that I have not touched yet to last a good year.

Well, if you buy BAB then it's easier to keep alive your streak of not touching those other games.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”