Anything New?

Alea Jacta Est is a series of Ancient Strategy Games using the renowned and proven AGE engine. The first in the series is Alea Jacta Est, which features the Roman Civil Wars. Other games in the series are Birth of Rome and Parthian Wars. The latest entry, Hannibal: Terror of Rome, highlights the Second Punic War.
vonRocko

Anything New?

Post by vonRocko »

Is anything new coming for this game? Or is this done and no more DLCs'?
Thanks
KEYSTONE0795

RE: Anything New?

Post by KEYSTONE0795 »

I also would greatly look forward to more content. The crisis of the third century and the barbarian invasions would offer many interesting situations. Also, early Byzantine history would be interesting with this engine.
Franciscus

Post by Franciscus »

Hi

I believe the immediate plan is the release of the current game and expansions on Steam.

As to the future, there are some plans and work done for a patch (nothing major, no planned date) and indeed even some preliminary work for expansions/DLCs.

I cannot tell you, though, if those plans will have fruition; right now, Ageod guys have other more important and big priorities [;)]; in the future, maybe, but I think possibly depending also on an analysis of sales results of the existing game and expansions.

Regards
Former AJE team member
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Thanks, I guess I can hope!
KEYSTONE0795

Post by KEYSTONE0795 »

What would be included in the proposed patch?

My dreams for the future:
1) Battle resolution automatically downloaded into Field Of Glory and fought out tactically!
I can dream can't I?

2) News DLC's for conquest of the east, barbarian invasions, & Justinian's reconquest.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est Series”