"A Deadly Meet" - NATO vs. AI

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

kool_kat

"A Deadly Meet" - NATO vs. AI

Post by kool_kat »

Gents: [8D]

Another FPC-RS scenario "hot" off the drawing board! Enjoy! [:)]

The day started off bad for Team Charlie. Weather forecast was for heavy rain and since dawn it had not stopped. But not only was the weather lousy, but their orders were too. Cover the approaches to the Richerbach River from the enemy who was advancing from the east. Lots to cover and too few units to do it! Hopefully both the weather and Team Charlie's fortunes would improve as the morning brightened. NATO vs. AI only.

NATO vs. AI only.

Recommended optional rules: C, D, and E.

Please download and let me know what you think!
Attachments
NM_ASADeadlyMeet.zip
(92.82 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Regards, - Mike

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
kool_kat

RE: "A Deadly Meet" - NATO vs. AI

Post by kool_kat »

Gents:

A hard fought NATO "Marginal Victory!"

Attachments
NM_ASADe..yMeet1.jpg
NM_ASADe..yMeet1.jpg (585.36 KiB) Viewed 112 times
Regards, - Mike

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
kool_kat

Post by kool_kat »

Hope gamers are enjoying these scenario creations? [&:]
Regards, - Mike

DoubleDeuce

Post by DoubleDeuce »

Playing "Guardsmen" atm, about 1 hour left. Great fun small scenario, although I have to say I suck at this game. I deployed a company in a bad spot and them being leg, haven't enough time to adjust and get them back in the fight. Now the AI is beating my @$$.

Maybe I should stick to designing stuff. [:D]
kool_kat

Post by kool_kat »

ORIGINAL: Double Deuce

Playing "Guardsmen" atm, about 1 hour left. Great fun small scenario, although I have to say I suck at this game. I deployed a company in a bad spot and them being leg, haven't enough time to adjust and get them back in the fight. Now the AI is beating my @$$.

Maybe I should stick to designing stuff. [:D]

DD: [8D]

Thank you for your feedback! [:)]

I don't want to develop these scenarios in a "vacuum" with little to no player feedback. It's always better to have actual play feedback!

BTW, I've had some downtime before I start my new job on Monday (April 20), so that's the reason for the "flurry" of scenario releases from me! [;)]

Starting next week, I will have little to no time to work on scenario development. [:(]

Again, there are so few FPC-RS scenarios... that I'm hoping the player community will be receptive to my scenario development efforts.

Regards, - Mike

Tazak

Post by Tazak »

ORIGINAL: mwest
I don't want to develop these scenarios in a "vacuum" with little to no player feedback. It's always better to have actual play feedback!

BTW, I've had some downtime before I start my new job on Monday (April 20), so that's the reason for the "flurry" of scenario releases from me! [;)]

Starting next week, I will have little to no time to work on scenario development. [:(]

Again, there are so few FPC-RS scenarios... that I'm hoping the player community will be receptive to my scenario development efforts.

Mike, I read somewhere that only 1 in 10 people actually post on forums so don't get disheartened if you see a lack of replies to your scenarios, your efforts are appreciated.
AUCTO SPLENDORE RESURGO
cbelva

Post by cbelva »

Also, If you check youtube you will find that there are two videos posted that features Guardsmen and Deadly Encounters.
Charles Belva
On Target Simulations LLC
DoubleDeuce

Post by DoubleDeuce »

ORIGINAL: mwest

I designed quite a few campaigns for Steel Panthers back in the day, some downloaded close to 5k+ times. I think I only ever received feedback from about 10-15 people if that and most of those were from my playtesters.
Just keep making, releasing, and re-tweaking them as you learn more how the game works.
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

Hi mwest,

Thanks a lot for making all these scenarios. Much appreciated. [:)][:)][:)]
Richard
kool_kat

Post by kool_kat »

Greatly appreciate your support! [:)]

Thanks!
Regards, - Mike

guderian68

Post by guderian68 »

My thanks also!

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”