Flashpoint Germany

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

Chris21wen

Flashpoint Germany

Post by Chris21wen »

I purchased Flashpoint Germany way back when it came out but didn't play it much. I thought I'd pick it up again but noticed Flashpoint Campaigns - Red Storm.

So what is it and how does it fit with Flashpoint Germany?
CapnDarwin

RE: Flashpoint Germany

Post by CapnDarwin »

Chris,

Best answer is Red Storm is the spiritual successor to FPS, but it is an entirely new game engine and experience. I would suggest poking around the forum, checking out AARs, and asking questions. If you liked FPG, Red Storm is worth checking out.

Enjoy! [8D]
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
SKeeM

Post by SKeeM »

Go with Red Storm man, so much more game.
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

Both their names start with Flashpoint and they are about the Cold War. The similarity stops There. FPC:RS is far beyond just FPG2. It's like the difference of when you were 1 year old and your current state of development.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”