Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack!

Sequel to its genre-busting predecessor, Battle Academy 2 moves the action east – to the bloodied plains of Mother Russia. When a gritty new look, great new features, and random mission generation meet battle-proven gameplay you can be sure of a strategy classic!

Experience the brutal campaign from both sides as you play across 4 campaigns – as partisan, Tiger, T-34 and dozens of other accurately modeled units. See how the harsh weather of the steppes changed the course of the war.

And after following the fortunes of the two sides you can then experience limitless battles with the brand new random skirmish feature. Customise your mission with the myriad settings before entering a unique and surprising battle every time.

Add in the best-in-class Slitherine PBEM++ multiplayer system, redesigned editor, custom scripting, and Cooperative multiplayer to create a new strategy masterpiece.
Daniele

Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack!

Post by Daniele »

Battle Academy is - according to the critics - “a wonderful title that nearly any gamer can pick up and play" and “a very addictive casual wargame".

The first chapter in the series, released in 2012. It was a breath of fresh air in the wargaming world with its approachable game style, full of tactical choices. Its sequel Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front, released just a few months ago, has taken the main virtues of his older brother, expanding the front to the wild steppes of Russia and adding a wealth of gameplay innovations.

Now you are able to get both these classics for only $ 29.99. Don’t forget you can also complete your set at a discounted price. That price depends what you paid for the game you have but if you paid $20, you would get the other game for only $10!

Do not miss this opportunity by clicking here or get more information about the games trough their official product pages here and here.
Svance

RE: Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack!

Post by Svance »

Sounds good, but it doesn't work, at least for me. I already have BA, and when I view the bundle in the App Store, the price button flashes in view briefly, then disappears. So, I can't purchase.
IainMcNeil

RE: Battle Academy iOS Bundle Pack!

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems. Is this in iTunes or via the iPad? Its not something we have any control over so have no way to fix so hopefully just a glitch a reboot will fix.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Battle Academy 2”