What happened to David Heath, Sean Drummy, and the rest of the pre Slitherine Matrix guys?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

vaalen

What happened to David Heath, Sean Drummy, and the rest of the pre Slitherine Matrix guys?

Post by vaalen »

I have really not sen anuthing posted by the old Matrix staff in quite a while. I have been buying games from Matrix from the beginning, and these are really good people, who accomplished great things, and helped me greatly when I needed it on Game and Product issues.They were part of my gaming family, folks who really loved these games.

Are they still with the company?

While Slitherine has done a great job of running Matrix, I miss my old Matrix friends, and want to know what happened to them.
wosung

RE: What happened to David Heath, Sean Drummy, and the rest of the pre Slitherine Matrix guys?

Post by wosung »

David Heath: Lock'n Load publ.
wosung
Erik Rutins

RE: What happened to David Heath, Sean Drummy, and the rest of the pre Slitherine Matrix guys?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Vaalen,

Dave has moved on and over the years many faces have changed. I'm still here though and I've been with Matrix since the start. My focus continues to be the developers we've worked with and supported over many years and bringing you all the best strategy and war games that we can.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Zap

Post by Zap »

And its good to have you with us old-timer[:)]!
vaalen

Post by vaalen »

Hi Erik,

I am truly happy you are still here. I've missed your comments on the forums, but i realize that you are still an important part of the organization, and contributing a lot, just as you always have.I have always appreciated the fine work you do, and thank you for your reply.

Best wishes,

Vaalen
budd

Post by budd »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Vaalen,

Dave has moved on and over the years many faces have changed. I'm still here though and I've been with Matrix since the start. My focus continues to be the developers we've worked with and supported over many years and bringing you all the best strategy and war games that we can.

Regards,

- Erik
aren't you the last man standing from the beginning[:)] always appreciated your customer service support.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
vaalen

Post by vaalen »

Yes, when it comes to customer service, Erik is the best. Simple truth. I speak from experience.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thank you all, it's always great to see customers who have been along for much or all of the ride too. [8D]

We are indeed so busy these days that I get to spend less time on the forum than I once did and less than I might like, but in exchange we are all able to bring you more and better games than ever. While many faces have changed, we have also grown in total since the old days and the new folks are as excited about these kinds of games as ever.

Right now, have to get back to final Brother against Brother release candidate QA so that we can be sure to get that out to you on time.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “General Discussion”