Beta 1.08.03 did Recon occur?

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

uw06670

Beta 1.08.03 did Recon occur?

Post by uw06670 »

I notice in the latest Beta, that when you perform an Air Recon mission, I don't see a final result message of "hex was Observed" or whatever the specific wording was. Even at say Level 4 message. Is this intentional?

To be more clear, the recon action did in fact occur, its just there was no message indicating it was complete which it used to show.
- Mark
morvael

RE: Beta 1.08.03 did Recon occur?

Post by morvael »

There is a message "[AIRCRAFT NAME] takes recon photos", it is now on level 6, probably earlier it was on a higher level (lower number). Combat messages were reorganized to follow common pattern:
1 - fort reduced by engineers, supplies dropped
2 - random CVs ratio during combat
3 - airfield under attack, fort reduced by artillery (summary), partisan forces withdraw
4 - destroyed, damaged, broken down (incl. aircraft)
5 - disrupted
6 - hitting targets - hit details (incl. bombing, strafing, air maneuvers), making photos
7 - fort reduced by artillery (2%), firing at targets (source element/aircraft, target element/aircraft, range)

Basically 5 and higher is boring, 4 shows most interesting details, 1-3 should be pretty fast

The other message, "target area was OBSERVED", should still be shown at the end of the recon flight, directly in the battle report window (not as a popup).

uw06670

RE: Beta 1.08.03 did Recon occur?

Post by uw06670 »

Ah, I see the message got demoted! I see it now. Thanks
- Mark

Return to “Tech Support”