Import a save from iPad to pc?

Sequel to its genre-busting predecessor, Battle Academy 2 moves the action east – to the bloodied plains of Mother Russia. When a gritty new look, great new features, and random mission generation meet battle-proven gameplay you can be sure of a strategy classic!

Experience the brutal campaign from both sides as you play across 4 campaigns – as partisan, Tiger, T-34 and dozens of other accurately modeled units. See how the harsh weather of the steppes changed the course of the war.

And after following the fortunes of the two sides you can then experience limitless battles with the brand new random skirmish feature. Customise your mission with the myriad settings before entering a unique and surprising battle every time.

Add in the best-in-class Slitherine PBEM++ multiplayer system, redesigned editor, custom scripting, and Cooperative multiplayer to create a new strategy masterpiece.
rjh1971

Import a save from iPad to pc?

Post by rjh1971 »

I'd like to know if there is any way to import a save from iPad to pc or pc to iPad?

I started the Kursk campaign as Germany and would like to continue it on the pc.

Thanks.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
rjh1971

RE: Import a save from iPad to pc?

Post by rjh1971 »

Ok I found the solution.

I downloaded "iMazing for Windows" from http://imazing.com/download

You have a 14 day trial period. Once you fire up the program you have to copy four files as shown in the pic into the save folder of BA2 and that's all.

Attachments
iMazing.jpg
iMazing.jpg (117.08 KiB) Viewed 297 times
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
JosephM

Post by JosephM »

Hello rjh1971,

Yes, unfortunately there is no way to do this as standard, as you cannot browse the file structure on iPads - this is something limited by Apple, but there are undoubtedly many third party programs that will allow this. However we cannot officially support this, as it likely voids the Apple Terms.
rjh1971

Post by rjh1971 »

ORIGINAL: Joseph M

Hello rjh1971,

Yes, unfortunately there is no way to do this as standard, as you cannot browse the file structure on iPads - this is something limited by Apple, but there are undoubtedly many third party programs that will allow this. However we cannot officially support this, as it likely voids the Apple Terms.
Fyi with the latest iOS update to 8.3 it is no longer possible to do it unless «file sharing» I don't recall the exact name, is enabled in the program, for example commander the great war has it active. So I'm grateful I copied the files before the update.
Cheers
kimzupi

Post by kimzupi »

There is a free program called iFunbox, which works great as a file transfer for iOS device.

Return to “Battle Academy 2”