[WAD] Deployment of sonobuoy's

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

wild_Willie2

[WAD] Deployment of sonobuoy's

Post by wild_Willie2 »

Hi there,

I am just wondering why my Poseidons aren't dropping sonobuoy while on ASW patrol, I have activated the "use sonar" setting while they are on a ASW patrol mission, but they refuse to drop buoy's..

Any idea what might be causing this?

W.
In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.
thewood1

RE: Deployment of sonobuoy's

Post by thewood1 »

Do you have a save? Someone can guess at 10 different things that could be happening and none of them would match what you are trying to do.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Yeah if you could post a save that would be helpful.

Make sure sonobuoy visibility is turned on as well. (Game, Game options, Map Display Tab, Sonobuoy Visibility)
wild_Willie2

Post by wild_Willie2 »

Ok, never mind. A ran a quick test and it appears that the planes only don't drop sonobuoy when their patrol zone is on the edge of their range. They do drop them when I designate a patrol area that is closer to their home base..

W.
In vinum illic est sapientia , in matera illic est vires , in aqua illic es bacteria.

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there are bacteria.

Return to “Tech Support”