Looking for experienced Allied Player: Da Big Babes 28 (full campaign) CLOSED

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Tomasek

Looking for experienced Allied Player: Da Big Babes 28 (full campaign) CLOSED

Post by Tomasek »

I am looking for experienced Allied player to spend next 5 years playing in average 1 turn/day. I have noticeable experience (7 games till 1943 and 1944 – I started in 2005 with old WITP) and require real long term commitment (i.e. not giving up when two /or all/ CVs are lost in 1942). There is short HR list below, but the most important rule is common sense. I play with ships and soldiers, not with software code. It means that player (as Japan till 44 and Allied all time) does not try suicide missions or extreme-risk operations. Allied player cannot give up key places (Phi, DEI) without serious attempt to stop Japan, and cannot avoid commitment of assets to delay Japan advance and to launch counterattack.

Settings:
Last official patch
Map with stocking limits
Da Big Babes scenario 28
Historical turn off
PDU on
1 turn/day
Reliable torpedoes off
Allied damage control on

HR (could be negotiated of course):
1. PP paid for transfer continental units across borders with two exceptions: Thai (Japs) units can go to Burma, but not to India, and Kw ca go to China.
2. 8000 AV limit in Manchuria must be always kept. No war with Soviet Union.
3. No 4E naval attack after mid-1942. 4E naval attack from 25k or more.
4. Picket/patrol ships not allowed with exception of continental Japan (say till 700 miles from the coast; patrol ships must be military, e.g. PB, PC)
5. Para units can attack just one target at the time – if para units is split, it must be united in one base first before another attack.
6. No combat recon using para or other small units. Attack can be considered only when there is reasonable chance to succeed (i.e. para attack on division is nonsense).
7. Troops can be unloaded only in dots/bases. They can be loaded anywhere though (evacuation)
8. Reasonable fighter limit (say around 25k or less). No abuse of flight height (i.e. no Kates attacking at 30k to break CAP)
9. No strategic bombing (city) in all bases belonging to Allied (i.e. China, Formosa, DEI, etc). None would bomb own people...
10. First turn – Japan can use movement bonus only for already selected targets (Mal, Phi) and cannot explore known position of Allied ships. Allied just follow historic path during turn one (i.e. Allied player does not plan anything during the opening turn).

Tomasek

RE: Looking for experienced Allied Player: Da Big Babes 28 (full campaign) - CLOSED

Post by Tomasek »

Closed.
Tomasek

RE: Looking for experienced Allied Player: Da Big Babes 28 (full campaign) - CLOSED

Post by Tomasek »

Open again.
Tomasek

Post by Tomasek »

And closed again. Thanks for interest, replies to pm sent.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”