Yes, I know what day it is, but you are just going to have to believe me...

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

Gil R.

Yes, I know what day it is, but you are just going to have to believe me...

Post by Gil R. »

Yesterday, March 31, WCS delivered to Matrix version 1.0 of "Brother against Brother," which we believe will be the release version. Now comes a lengthy round of testing to make sure of that, with no changes being made unless they are of critical importance.

The odds that BAB, a project more than five years in the making, will end up as vaporware is now below .01%, with multiple EMP blasts or another Carrington event being the best chance of anyone who bet against us being able to win that bet.

The fact that I do not end this post with "April Fools!!!" should give you confidence that I am being truthful here.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
zakblood

RE: Yes, I know what day it is, but you are just going to have to believe me...

Post by zakblood »

good news then and i'm 100% it will go down a treat, better than any Easter egg[:D][;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

What are YOU doing here? Aren't you in the wrong forum?
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

i'm like buses,

everywhere[:D][;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
gsol69

Post by gsol69 »

Is it possible to pre-order this title?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

We do not generally make our titles available for pre-order, but it will be live in the store available for sale in about two weeks now (April 16th) and we will continue releasing information about the game leading up to that.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

It's looking and sounding good. [:)]

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”