TEAW Players wanted

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Pocus

MajorByrd

TEAW Players wanted

Post by MajorByrd »

Hey guys

I'm a PBEM Veteran of many an Ageod game (Birth of America, CW I&II, AJE, TEAW).

A buddy and myself (Both living in Germany) are looking for another one or two players. We're currently playing a campaign where I play both E & W Entente while he plays the CP. We thought it'd be fun to bring some more players in. We're both quite active, multiple turns a day, EU Timezones are preferred. Although everyone is welcome as long as turns are played.

We'd like to split the CP up into Austria-Hungary and Germany (Minor Nations can be taken over by whomever), allowing for two players. Entente would be two anyways, so yea.

I'd also be available for any other campaign games, side doesn't matter.

Just add me on steam (stabbed24/Byrd) or pitch me a PM. (We're playing with the steam version; using the non-steam and steam version in a pbem led to weird bugs in various campaigns, so the steam version would be required to play with us)

edit: We use Dropbox, so that's kinda needed. A free account can be setup, then just DL the Desktop version to make it easy for yourself, there you go.

Cheers
MajorByrd

RE: TEAW Players wanted

Post by MajorByrd »

Could do with another PBEM game if anyone is interested (2 or 3 man game). I'll play either CP or both EE's. I don't care.

Proposal (Game by Dropbox)

Settings:

- Delayed Commitment: Off
- Foreign Entry: normal
- Historical Attrition: historical
- Automated Replacements: no
- Battle Planner: off
- Activation Rule: large movement and combat penalty (2nd)
- Randomized Generals: no
- Naval Boxes: standard
- Extended Pool: no
- Easy Suppy: off
- Traffic Penalty: Medium.

AI options should be irrelevant.

House Rules:

- Hindenburg must be triggered by the EE player.
- No enemy troops behind enemy lines without a general (ahead of own troops in any given theater)
- Japanese may not leave east Asia.
Civis

RE: TEAW Players wanted

Post by Civis »

Hi MajorByrd. I'd like to play with you but mine is a non-steam version. Is it really that problematic?

Return to “Opponents Wanted”