Commanders Report => Locations -> Industry

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

LiquidSky

Commanders Report => Locations -> Industry

Post by LiquidSky »

I wonder if it would be possible to set priority repairs on this screen? Or at least put an asterisk next to the factories in the list that already have priority repairs activated?

As my country is ruthlessly being bombed by the barbaric war criminals it gets harder and harder to track where my valiant freedom workers have to go to fix the damage.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
AWGreif

RE: Commanders Report => Locations -> Industry

Post by AWGreif »

Even better would be to have the asterisks directly in the Production Screen, and assign priority repairs from there.
WITW Beta Tester
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

The problem is that CR is not listing factories, but type totals. So potentially it will set more than one factory of the same type under priority repairs. It is possible to add it on production factory list screen.
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development
AWGreif

Post by AWGreif »

This would be great, thanks for the attention.
WITW Beta Tester

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”