THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Schanilec

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

It works. At least here.

Our neighbors and the kids next door at the lake of over 46 years and freinds in town here. He is Lebonese and she was of all Norweigian descent. She was his college (UND) sweetheart. Married in the late 50's. And had five kids. Lost his wife to cancer when she was in her mid-40's. She is buried at the lake. He never remarried (is in his late 70' early 80's now) and now live at the lake after rebuidling into a 4 season lake home and selling the Grand Forks home. Is a very great and special place for all of us. My Grandpa built our place in the mid-50's one of the first on the lake. Great times. 
We grew up with them  He was my uncles Fraternity roommate. And his son and my cousin were fraternity roommates later. Same frat ATO. Never ever thought of him from another land. He is more American that I wish some of my buddies were. He is Heavily involve in NCAA Division I NCHC/WCHA college hockey to this day (WCHA Bemidji St. Season tickt holder now. Still UND fan. But at his age 7 miles vs. 107 miles). And very conservative. A real great man. And will give you the shirt off his back. One of my favorite people.

So my best wishes to all.
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
Odin

Post by Odin »

Sounds good.

Well, the most important is that my Cousin(e) like him..i like him too, cool guy.

I will see tomorrow what kind of familiy he brings in.[:D]

Unfortunately from all Libanese poeple here, over 85% are living on social payments, with huge number doing illegal things.

He isnt THAT Kind of man....but it will be ver interesting who´s with him.

Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

Yes. Things have changed greatly since George came here from Lebenon in the 50's.

Unfortunately many coming over can't acclimate and go bad. Acclimate! That is all we ask. And when calling that point out we get chastised as the rascists. I could give a flying F**k on where you came from, your race, your religion or your ethncity. Acclimate! As I would have do in your land. So do it in mine. At least learn the language for one.
But when you break the law. You go to jail. No Rascism. You broke the law. Then deportaion to back to from whence you came. If I was holding judgement in the courts.

But if you want change my land into yours. I Think you have bit of a huge problem that you do not want to deal with. Sharia (sic) has even come up as a topic in the State of Nebraska, suggested as a possiblity. Really! Good luck with that. Honor killings? Most all of us would have been dead thirty years ago. Well me anyway. [:D]
I also went to college with many middle eartern guys. And they weren not happy with their governments and grateful to be here. Over thiry years ago. We had great times. We called them 'camel jockey's' they called us 'plow boys'. And patiied together many times. Boy did we have fun.

Just keep up the good fight of freedom and thought. And reach out to those who don't appreciate the land of where they landed.

I hope the wedding is vey blessed.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Odin,

Just wear your katana and / or wakazashi with you to the ceremony. That's all. [;)]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Odin
He isnt THAT Kind of man....

One can only HOPE that he's not a UND fan. I hear they eat their young.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

My whine for the day:

Teaching teen/adult karate class sparring tonight. Two of the advanced color belt (before black) teenage students have picked up bad habits in placement of their guard. I guess they're enamored with some stupid karate or kung fu movie wherein the fighters keep their hand guards down by their knees.

So I went up top, love tapping them in the head with punches or back fists. No blood, no broken bones, but I wanted to pressure them and fluster them. It worked only too well. One of them cried and his daddy complained to the head instructor that big bad Chickenboy upset his wittew baby boy.

Fucking overprotective helicopter parents. Let your kid grow up a little and learn in a very controlled enviroment. Otherwise he's going to get killed the first fight he gets into. [:@]
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

Good morning all.
Apollo11

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good day!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

My whine for the day:

Teaching teen/adult karate class sparring tonight. Two of the advanced color belt (before black) teenage students have picked up bad habits in placement of their guard. I guess they're enamored with some stupid karate or kung fu movie wherein the fighters keep their hand guards down by their knees.

So I went up top, love tapping them in the head with punches or back fists. No blood, no broken bones, but I wanted to pressure them and fluster them. It worked only too well. One of them cried and his daddy complained to the head instructor that big bad Chickenboy upset his wittew baby boy.

Fucking overprotective helicopter parents. Let your kid grow up a little and learn in a very controlled enviroment. Otherwise he's going to get killed the first fight he gets into. [:@]

Did that in my Boy Scout troop. It is very specific, boys must be "engaged with their troop". Says so in writing. But their little Johnny is 'engaged in other ways'. So they all get together & I'm no longer troop leader. "YAY" says I, I get my Thursdays & weekends back! Three months later they all want to know why I am not going to troop meetings, and not volunteering anymore [8|]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (9.8 KiB) Viewed 91 times
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

[:D]

Attachments
SoapBrick.jpg
SoapBrick.jpg (36.37 KiB) Viewed 87 times
fodder

Post by fodder »

Good Morning! [:)]
nashvillen

Post by nashvillen »

ORIGINAL: witpqs

You would have to cuss like a sailor to get your mouth washed out with that bar of soap!
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

ORIGINAL: witpqs

You would have to cuss like a sailor to get your mouth washed out with that bar of soap!

Simple cussing is for the uneducated. Cussing for 5 minutes straight without repeating yourself is inspiration [:D]
USSAmerica

Post by USSAmerica »

Good Friday afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

Great weekend coming up. Nothing but college hockey today and tomorrow. ESPN2, ESPN3 & ESPNU. Denver and on College just started. So I miss one game.[:)]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Great weekend coming up. Nothing but college hockey today and tomorrow. ESPN2, ESPN3 & ESPNU. Denver and on College just started. So I miss one game.[:)]

Schani-where's a good link for the schedule? I'd like to try to catch some of these myself.
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

usho.com/scoreboard/

Anyone have a score on the DU vs. BC game? And the Boston U. vs. Yale game?

Two other games started just a bit ago.
MSU-Mankato vs. Rochester Inst. ESPNU 3:00 CDT
Michigan Tech. vs. SCSU on ESPN3 3:30 CDT
fodder

Post by fodder »

O-YEAH!
fodder

Post by fodder »

Next to last for this thread.