display problem

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

tigercub

display problem

Post by tigercub »

I am a small problem I have 2 copys of the game installed one running the last beta...with command line like this.

-w-deepColor -cpu2 -multiaudio -dd_sw -altfont -px1920 -py1080 -f and its looks perfect and is zoomed out a little from a stranded look you get...

the new install has the same command line but does not look the same is more zoomed in and not so nice....and the new update.

I am using topo`s maps on both and have tried different versions of the maps but cannot get it to look like my first install.

confused

Tigercub

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (435.02 KiB) Viewed 56 times
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
tigercub

RE: display problem

Post by tigercub »

its my computer not the game....ill fix it thx

Tiger
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

ok not able to fix the new version I am running 32bit old install and 64bit windows7 new install this is how it looks with old install...I want new install of WITP AE to look the same ...any ideas guys

Tiger

Attachments
map old.jpg
map old.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 56 times
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

these 2 screen shots top is how it looks now....bottom is old set up I don't think its game related any more I have been looking a windows zoom ,screen res, video soft wear.

tigercub
dmh0667FU

Post by dmh0667FU »

@ tigercub: Saw your thread, and tried your command-line. It worked well, so thank you for that! I had been using this line, previously: "C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -SingleCpuOrders -cpu2 -multiaudio -skipVideo -wd -px800 -py600 -altFont -r

Unfortunately, though, I'm not too technically inclined, so not sure how to assist you with your difficulty. I'm using a 29" TV connected to my PC running 64-bit Win7, and can give you DXdiag file if you wish to compare setups, as well.
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

bump
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

were are all the wise men!

lost on the battle field Sir...Bump

Return to “Tech Support”