Operation Paraquet

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

RoccoNZ

Operation Paraquet

Post by RoccoNZ »

I'm looking at building a scenario based on Operation Paraquet (re-capture of South Georgia, 1982).

Before I get stuck in, I'm wanting to gauge the level of interest in the scenario and what people would like to see (what's missing from currently available small-scale scenarios).

ideas?
Patmanaut

RE: Operation Paraquet

Post by Patmanaut »

Count me in.
Are you going historical or with an alternate version?
Let me know if you need info on the Argentine OOB.

RoccoNZ

Post by RoccoNZ »

Historic. I'll see how it plays, but I've got some concerns that there might not be enough going on relative to the size of the British TF.

If you've got Argentine OB info that would be useful. I've got plenty on the UK side.
.Sirius

Post by .Sirius »

Hi I was on HMS Plymouth for Op Paraquet if you want any infomation
ORIGINAL: RoccoNZ

I'm looking at building a scenario based on Operation Paraquet (re-capture of South Georgia, 1982).

Before I get stuck in, I'm wanting to gauge the level of interest in the scenario and what people would like to see (what's missing from currently available small-scale scenarios).

ideas?
Paul aka Sirius
Command Developer
Warfaresims
Cold War Data Base 1946-1979 Author

Old radar men never die - Their echoes fade away in accordance with the inverse fourth power law
mercho

Post by mercho »

Hi RoccoNZ,

back in november 2013 someone frome here already posted a scenario about Operation Paraquet. I don't remember the person building that scenario. Well and on the other side,all the new features from all the enormous patches surely make that scenario obsolete. But i will upload it so you can take a look and maybe get a few ideas.

Mirko
Attachments
Operation..uet1982.zip
(25.67 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
Eine von einem Löwen geführte Armee von Rehen ist gefährlicher als eine von einem Reh geführte Armee von Löwen.

An army of deers led by a lion is more dangerous than an army of lions led by a deer. (Plutarch AD 46 – AD 120)

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”