Ignore plotted course in 1.07

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

anxiousbob

Ignore plotted course in 1.07

Post by anxiousbob »

I've usually had this option on in the past, but the way it works in 1.07 seems to have changed, I guess. I have turned "ignore plotted course when attacking" to yes at the side level and ensured it was properly inherited, but even so my planes still hold their course and do not deviate even when shooting. They also do not attempt to crank and reduce throttle to idle when engaging bvr as they did before, but when I delete their course and order them to attack, they switch to "engaged offensive" and begin doing these things.

Am I doing something wrong?
anxiousbob

RE: Ignore plotted course in 1.07

Post by anxiousbob »

Never mind, feel free to disregard this. I was almost certain this was happening, but editor tests have proven otherwise. Still getting used to 1.07 features.
It does seem, however, that the shots taken automatically as per weapons tight do not cause cranking, throttle reduction, etc. I think I was somehow confused by that.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”