Modern scenarios involving Russia

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Phoenix100

Modern scenarios involving Russia

Post by Phoenix100 »

Just looking for some help here. I've just come back to CMANO again and I was looking to play some kind of 'modern' (present day or future) scenario where the US or the UK or Europe etc is pitted against Russia - you know classic conflict, up in the Arctic, for example (where Russia is presently practising for just such an eventuality) or the north Atlantic etc. I have the most up to date community scenario pack, but searching through that and the stock scenarios I couldn't find such a thing. Am I missing something, or does this game not have any scenarios modelling a modern conflict with Russia (save the Crimea scenario, I think). I must be missing something. Thanks!
magi

RE: Modern scenarios involving Russia

Post by magi »

I agree..... A Baltic states scenario would be interesting… However in all honesty I don't believe Russia could contest and be successful in an offense situation in the west in the west… It would have to have some certain realistic limited in scope… Currently NATO in the EU have so many more assets than they do…
But a scenario of them trying to take the Baltic states would be real interesting in seeing the outcome……
mx1

RE: Modern scenarios involving Russia

Post by mx1 »

Here is quite realistic scenario how things can play in Baltic:

http://euromaidanpress.com/2015/03/22/g ... -our-time/

Unfortunately the site is down right now due to DoS attack - wonder who could be behind it ;)

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”