looking for a player

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

tigercub

looking for a player

Post by tigercub »

don't care what side I am very experienced but do want to edit some things before sides are taken want japan to have more fuel and supply`s
and strike a balance between scen 1 and da babes for accuracy of weapons hitting as I have tested most mods like to chat about changes and home rules

I started with Pacfic war and have had all the later games up to this...and a billion other wargames if someone likes to write an AAR even better.

will not just take anyone....long haul only

Tigercub
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Yakface

RE: looking for a player

Post by Yakface »

Hi Tigercub

I'm looking for another game after a recurring sync bug killed my last one with MrKane.

Lots of experience. Happy to play either side, though would prefer allies as I've played a lot as the Japanese.
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

Yakface and I are in talks any more put your hat in the Ring.

Tiger
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
Tomasek

Post by Tomasek »

My hat is in... I have decent experience with about 7 long games (all ended in 1944) in Witp/AE. I can play both sides.
pm sent.
tigercub

Post by tigercub »

closed

Return to “Opponents Wanted”