Refs for modders,etc.

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

m10bob

Refs for modders,etc.

Post by m10bob »

Recently I offered a tech site for aviation nuts and since it was received well, I dug deeper.

Back when the original WITP was the only game in town, I started a reference site with many links, and over time many other forumites contributed with all kinds of great info.

For sure some of those sites are dead now, but I just checked and many remain, still valuable.

UPDATE:...I just went thru that orig list and have removed the inactive sites..(Matrixgames allows us to edit our posts from YEARS ago!!)..[:)]

tm.asp?m=1057910

Attachments
b19_07.jpg
b19_07.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 12 times

m10bob

RE: Refs for modders,etc.

Post by m10bob »

For lack of a "sticky..just wanted folks to know I did review and clean up dead sites from the original list..Much good ref material here.

Feel free to add your own..

Big B

RE: Refs for modders,etc.

Post by Big B »

Nice m10bob,
There are a lot of good sites there, one in particular on your list I always found helpful was Hoof's Warbirds [Aircraft performance comparison figured using aviation physics, etc.
http://www.rdrop.com/users/hoofj/ ]... it fills in a lot of gaps for a modder.[;)]

B

ORIGINAL: m10bob

Recently I offered a tech site for aviation nuts and since it was received well, I dug deeper.

Back when the original WITP was the only game in town, I started a reference site with many links, and over time many other forumites contributed with all kinds of great info.

For sure some of those sites are dead now, but I just checked and many remain, still valuable.

UPDATE:...I just went thru that orig list and have removed the inactive sites..(Matrixgames allows us to edit our posts from YEARS ago!!)..[:)]

tm.asp?m=1057910

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”