TF won't leave port

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

MuguNiner

TF won't leave port

Post by MuguNiner »

Greetings,

I have a task force loading as much as can load of an Aussie brigade and supplies. It won't leave port, and it has stopped loading troops and supplies. I can't find a cancel load button. I don't want to unload. I have tried to load troops only. Suggestions please.

Thanks

Attachments
load.gif
load.gif (221.01 KiB) Viewed 49 times
USMC 1976-80
witpqs

RE: TF won't leave port

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: MuguNiner

Greetings,

I have a task force loading as much as can load of an Aussie brigade and supplies. It won't leave port, and it has stopped loading troops and supplies. I can't find a cancel load button. I don't want to unload. I have tried to load troops only. Suggestions please.

Thanks
It thinks it's still loading. One thing you can try is to click the unload button, then order it to "Do Not Unload" and that should cancel the unloading.

Attachments
EED8BDAAC0..F2D274EE.gif
EED8BDAAC0..F2D274EE.gif (221.58 KiB) Viewed 49 times
MuguNiner

Post by MuguNiner »

Yes, it has been loading far too long. The load and status have not changed for a very long time.

I will give your idea a shot.

Thanks
USMC 1976-80
MuguNiner

Post by MuguNiner »

Thanks, that worked.

I'm just used to TF's loading what they can then moving. This time this TF didn't. Your trick worked.
USMC 1976-80
jmalter

Post by jmalter »

Also, AmphTFs will only load out to around 80% of their capacity, the TF should have realized it was full & headed out for its destination. Sometimes your stuff gets glitched.
Lokasenna

Post by Lokasenna »

ORIGINAL: jmalter

Also, AmphTFs will only load out to around 80% of their capacity, the TF should have realized it was full & headed out for its destination. Sometimes your stuff gets glitched.

This happened to me in a TF where they couldn't quite fit the unit at the 80% capacity. I was actually doing it on purpose, as I wanted whatever would fit, but it did cause the TF to not want to leave port.

If this happens, clicking (and then cancelling) the "Unload troops/cargo" button will work every time.

Return to “The War Room”