Database Viewer Glitches / Improve

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BigDuke66

Database Viewer Glitches / Improve

Post by BigDuke66 »

Not sure how the refresh function works on the DB viewer but I guess that is responsible for some strange behavior.
- You can scroll through a selection of entries by cursor but that function stops if moving the mouse down to the data area of the entry.
- Now selecting a new entry does not help as the focus still seems to be on the data area but moving the mouse outside the DB viewer and back onto the area of db entries seems to fix that, so the focus should be properly set back to that area if the mouse if over that.

As for improvement:
Any chance we get to see links within the DB viewer?
I would be very handy to check a unit in it and be than able to check its weapons loadouts.

I guess it isn't that easy to make but please could at least a copy function be added to the DB viewer?
That way one could easily copy the name or part of it and find the weapons manually.

Also a move back function like for browser would be handy to move to the unit that was previously selected.

Last but not least being able to run the DB viewer outside the game and multiple entities of it would also be handy, that way a player could use compare different entries much easier.
mikmykWS

RE: Database Viewer Glitches / Improve

Post by mikmykWS »

Thanks Duke we'll take a look

Mike
Dimitris

RE: Database Viewer Glitches / Improve

Post by Dimitris »

Thanks!

Return to “Tech Support”