Winter readiness drop.

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

Josh

Winter readiness drop.

Post by Josh »

OKay, since the implementation of weather zones including winter, we have a "winter readiness drop" that gives units out in the open a 5% readiness drop to 95%. Makes totally sense. But...and this has been on my wishlist for quite some time, I have this idea that bunkers build by engineers should protect them from blizzard conditions. Troops stationed in fortified zones should not, in my opinion, suffer from a winter readiness drop.

Is this doable for a next patch?
Kaldadarnes

RE: Winter readiness drop.

Post by Kaldadarnes »

Agreed - it's a minor irritation but if they are in supply and in shelter then they should maintain readiness.

I'd like to see fortifications beefed up a bit generally (more expensive but more hard wearing + "ruined forfications" terrain type as ferro concrete is almost indestructible) but that is another story...
Omnia Videmus
Josh

RE: Winter readiness drop.

Post by Josh »

ORIGINAL: Kaldadarnes

Agreed - it's a minor irritation but if they are in supply and in shelter then they should maintain readiness.

I'd like to see fortifications beefed up a bit generally (more expensive but more hard wearing + "ruined forfications" terrain type as ferro concrete is almost indestructible) but that is another story...

Agreed to the durability of forts as well, because as you say ferroconcrete for instance La Rochelle ( the U boat bunkers) or the Maginot/Siegfried line... well they're still there lol. In game it lasts one turn blasting away with your tubes and they're poof gone.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”