How to adjust profiency of a aircraft already on ship

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

TMP95

How to adjust profiency of a aircraft already on ship

Post by TMP95 »

In the scenario editor mode. How does one go about adjusting individual aircraft skill ratings... units already placed on map (but not taken off yet). ?? I see how to right click and change units that are once off and on their own. But what about units that are part of group at moment. (Units on aircraft carrier, for example). If I change the entire carrier to "ace" does that make all aircraft rated as ace as well?
Rudd

RE: How to adjust profiency of a aircraft already on ship

Post by Rudd »

The order of battle screen IIRC
TMP95

Post by TMP95 »

Odd. In the Order of battle screen. None of the aircraft (on airbases) will show up on the right view screen. They flash but then fall away. Now the bases themselves, individual ships, individual aircraft all show up and their stats on right preview screen. (though even here I'm not sure one can adjust skill ratings from).
TMP95

Post by TMP95 »

Wait. you were correct. You can set it there. small section on bottom right of main screen. Odd how aircraft don't pull up and stay on the right pop up screen though.

But big THANKS!
Tomcat84

Post by Tomcat84 »

Yeah they dont stay up on the right screen cause they are not airborne I think so the software doesn't really see them as being "active" is my own interpretation.

But you can indeed still set it in the OOB screen :)
My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Should be able to use the lua console too.

ScenEdit_SetUnit({side="United States", name="USS Test", heading=0, HoldPosition=1, HoldFire=1,Proficiency="4", Autodetectable="yes"})

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”