supplies

From the legendary team at 2 by 3 Games comes a new grand strategy masterpiece: Gary Grigsby’s War Between the States. Taking gamers back to the American Civil War, this innovative grand strategy game allows players to experience the trials and tribulations of the role of commander-in-chief for either side. Historically accurate, detailed and finely balanced for realistic gameplay, War Between the States is also easy to play and does not take months to finish.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

sushidog

supplies

Post by sushidog »

In the production phase, if I build a few art, and build some supply, what happens if I don't hit the button to build supply with everyone not yet assigned to build something button? Or put another way, if I just build the arty and naval, and don't assign anyone to build supplies, what's the difference between hitting the build supplies with all remaining units button or not hitting it? Does the game build supplies with all remaining units regardless of whether you use this button? Is there a reason to not hit the button (maybe you can build more troops if you don't build supply?)
ryan1488

RE: supplies

Post by ryan1488 »

it will auto build supplies even if you don't hit the button, I think this is a carryover from world at war.....ie useless button

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War Between the States”