Hotkey Question - Screenshot

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Pico2014

Hotkey Question - Screenshot

Post by Pico2014 »

Hi,

i searched the forum but can't find anything about this: Exists a hotkey for taking screenshots?

In the gamefolder there is a sub called screenshots, so i think there must be such a key. But i dont know which.
unfortunately also the hotkeys from the manual dont give information about screenshots.

Thank you!!

Best Regards
Pico
Vic

RE: Hotkey Question - Screenshot

Post by Vic »

The regular "Print screen" key works just fine.

You can then paste inside MS Word Paint.NET or probably MS Paint as well.

best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

There is a feature in PREFS for turning on auto screenshots. The game then takes a screenshot at the beginning and end of each of your turns. These screenies go into the screenshots folder you noted. If you wish to take your own then you can do as Vic suggested. There are also any number of screenshot programs out there. I personally like FastStone Capture.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Is anything easier for taking a screenshot than ms paint?
vsadek

Post by vsadek »

Hello demjansk. There are numerous 3rd party screen capture utilities out on the market. They vary in capabilities and prices.

For example, here is a free Jinq. Also don’t forget Snipping Tool if you have Windows 7.

Regards
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Thanks for th a t info, helpful

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”