Combining units within a Corps

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

tiger111

Combining units within a Corps

Post by tiger111 »

In many US HQ`s there are armoured units that are broken down, Is there a way to combine them into a single on map unit?
I am aware of Multi purpose units but I cannot select all of the sub units so that I can combine them

Thanks
Baelfiin

RE: Combining units within a Corps

Post by Baelfiin »

just select one of them and hit the convert unit text that is at the top of the unit detail
"We are going to attack all night, and attack tomorrow morning..... If we are not victorious, let no one come back alive!" -- Patton
WITE-Beta
WITW-Alpha
The Logistics Phase is like Black Magic and Voodoo all rolled into one.
Chuske

Post by Chuske »

Also you need to have all the parts of the unit with that hq for in to convert to on-map
The user formerly known as jonboym

WITP:AE - Useful Info for Beginners

WitW Tutorials

WitW Beta/Alpha Tester
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

And room in the hex for the counter to show up
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”