Amphib HQ's very slow in prep/damage repair

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

scout1

Amphib HQ's very slow in prep/damage repair

Post by scout1 »

Amphib HQ's accumulated a lot of damage. Moved them back to large friendly ports and re set target hexes. Apparently they won't build prep pts while damaged. Taking them A LONG time to repair, an those that have are slow in building up prep pts ... I must be overlooking something here ?
decourcy2

RE: Amphib HQ's very slow in prep/damage repair

Post by decourcy2 »

Having the same problem; i don't even know how to see that they are under attack, but then suddenly they have 6 damage or so and then they take weeks to repair. Is this damage to the HQ staff? Transport ships? Support cruisers and destroyers? Honestly i think they should repair in 1 week in a port size 4 or better.
carlkay58

Post by carlkay58 »

The Naval Amphib HQs represent the landing craft (among other things) that are needed to perform a landing. They must be stacked with an appropriate land unit in order to gain preparation points. The damage is removed based upon the size of the port they are in - the larger the port the better the prep points accumulate and the damage is repaired.
scout1

Post by scout1 »

ORIGINAL: carlkay58

The Naval Amphib HQs represent the landing craft (among other things) that are needed to perform a landing. They must be stacked with an appropriate land unit in order to gain preparation points. The damage is removed based upon the size of the port they are in - the larger the port the better the prep points accumulate and the damage is repaired.
They must be stacked with an appropriate land unit in order to gain preparation points

yeppers, that did the trick ... thanks

Return to “The War Room”